Skip to main content

Public Records Request

Anyone in the public has the right to request and review any and all public documents and records held by Sunnyslope County Water District. Please download and fill out the form below to make your Public Records Act request.

Public Records Request Form

Once filled out, this form may be emailed to, faxed to (831) 637-1399, or delivered to 3570 Airline Highway, Hollister.

While access to all public documents is free, copying costs may be charged for physical copies of documents.

You can find Sunnyslope's official policy regarding Public Record Requests below.

Policy 6050 - Public Records Request and Copying of Documents