ENTERPRISE SYSTEM CATALOG
The California Public Records Act SB 272 requires local agencies such as Sunnyslope to annually create a catalog of Enterprise Systems that store information about the public, and to post this catalog on its website. Sunnyslope's Enterprise System Catalog can be found at the link below.Enterprise System Catalog 2021
An Enterprise System is a software application or computer system that collects, stores, exchanges, and analyzes information that the agency uses that is:
- A multi-departmental system or a system that contains information collected about the public
- A system that serves as an original source of data within an agency.
CPRA requires agencies to:
1. Create a catalog list of enterprise systems and disclose the following.
- Current system vendor
- Current system product
- The purpose of the system
- What kind of data is stored in it
- The department that serves as the system's primary custodian
- How frequently system data is collected
- How frequently system data is updated.
2. To make the catalog publicly available upon request.
3. To post the catalog in a prominent location on the agency's website.