Skip to main content

Start Service Application

Any time that a customer moves in to a home within Sunnyslope's water service area, they will need to fill out the Start Service application form in the link below.

Our applications are an online process and must be e-mailed in to: If you require accomodations please give us a call at 831-637-4670.

Start Service Form

Start Service

If you just moved to a house in Sunnyslope's water service area, starting your water service is one of the first things you will want to do. Until this application form is filled out and submitted along with the supporting documents and deposit, we cannot turn on your water.

Stop Service

If you would like to discontinue your account with Sunnyslope, please e-mail your service address, requested stop date, name, and phone number to or call the office at (831)-637-4670. Please keep in mind your stop service date must be during normal business hours. Once we receive notice, we will take a final water meter reading and turn off the water service as early as 8 a.m. on the requested stop date. Your final water bill will be sent at the end of the following month.

If you do not request a Stop Service, you will remain responsible for all water and sewer charges even if you are not residing in this home any longer.