Skip to main content

Start/Stop Service

Any time that a customer moves in or out of a home in Sunnyslope's water service area, they will need to fill out the Start/Stop Service application form in the link below. 

Start/Stop Service Application

Start Service

If you just moved to a house in Sunnyslope's water service area, starting your water service is one of the first things you will want to do. Until this application form is filled out and submitted along with the supporting documents and deposit, we cannot turn on your water.

Stop Service

If you have moved out of a house that gets water service from Sunnyslope, you will need to fill out and submit this application. Once we receive the Stop Service application, we will take a final water meter reading and turn off the water service. Your final water bill will be sent at the end of the following month.

If you do not request a Stop Service, you will remain responsible for all water and sewer charges even though you are not living there.